My objective is to help you monitor your lake. I provide the expertise, experience and tools and your volunteers help me do the work. As a results, and with time you will be able to do the job yourself.
Monitoring the lake includes:
- Lake mapping
- Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature Profiles
- Nitrates and Phosphate Monitoring
- Evaluation for Invasive Plant and animal Species
- Plant and Animal Inventories
- Phyto and Zooplankton Evaluations
- Macroinvertebrate Evaluations and Stream Assessment
Cost is based on the extent of the work from $125.
Contact me for pricing.